1st Session: Monday, August 19th – Thursday, August 22nd, 2019
at BOURQUE ARENA, ENDICOTT COLLEGE
2nd Session: Monday, August 26th – Thursday, August 29th, 2019
COST: Skaters $229
AGES: 6-15 (Mites, Squirts, PeeWees, Bantams)
SPACE IS LIMITED 50 Skaters Max Each Session
8:30AM – 9:00AM – Drop Off/Check In
9:00AM – 11:00AM – On Ice
11:00AM – 11:30AM – Snack/Chalk Talk
11:30AM – 12:15PM – Off Ice
12:15PM – 12:30PM – Pick Up/Check Out
• Improving the fundamental components of what makes up a great player.
• Skating stride, puck handling, shooting, and overall hockey competency.
• Our approach for teaching these skills will be challenging yet fun.
• Introduced to techniques that will make them better all-around players.
• Same training as a collegiate student – athlete.
• All instructors current/previous NCAA or professional level
• 7:1 player to instructor ratio
• Goalie instruction provided by NCAA Coach or professional player
• Each Player receives a ProSkill Jersey and a Dry Fit Shirt
Johnson Hockey Rink
537 Highland St.
South Hamilton, MA 01982