August 21st – 25th, 2017
COST: Skaters $200 / Goalies $100
SPACE IS LIMITED 40 Skaters + 5 Goalies Max Each Session
8:50AM – 9:50AM – TECHNICAL SKATING
10:00AM-10:50AM – SHOOTING + STICKHANDLING
• Improving the fundamental components of what makes up a great hockey player.
• Skating stride, puck handling, shooting, and overall hockey competency.
• Our approach for teaching these skills will be challenging yet fun.
• Introduced to techniques that will make them better all-around players.
• Same training as a collegiate student – athlete
• All instructors current/previous NCAA or professional level
• 7:1 player to instructor ratio
• Goalie instruction provided by NCAA Coach or professional player
• Each Player receives a ProSkill Jersey and a Dry Fit Shirt
Johnson Hockey Rink
537 Highland St.
South Hamilton, MA 01982