COST: SKATER $125
AGES: BIRTH YEARS ’07-’12’s
8:30am-9am – DROP OFF
9am-10am – ON ICE
10am-10:30am – SNACK
10:30am-11:30am – ON ICE
11:30am-12:00pm – COACHES CORNER/optional pick up
12pm-12:15pm – PICK UP
Please read the Check In – Check Out Procedures
• Head Instructor Dan Gordon (Asst. Men’s Coach Endicott College)
• All Instructors current/previous NCAA or Professional Level
• Goalie Instruction provided by NCAA Coach or Professional player
• 8 total hours over four days
• 7:1 Instructor to player ratio (space is limited)
• Improving the fundamental components of what makes up a great hockey player.
• Skating stride, puck handling, shooting, and overall hockey competency.
• Our approach for teaching these skills will be challenging yet fun.
• Introduced to techniques that will make them better all-around players.
• Same training as a collegiate student – athlete
Raymond J. Bourque Arena
Stoneridge Lane (376 Hale St.)
Beverly, MA 01915
Dan, I never made it to a skills session, but I just watched the Blades first game and the kids were doing things I’ve never seen them do before. I witnessed one guy who couldn’t stop four years ago do a one-skate hockey stop on his inside skate. I couldn’t believe it. Thanks!!!