COST: SKATER $125 (sibling discount)
***Goalies free – email email@example.com ***
AGES: Mites, Squirts and PeeWee
9:30am-10am – DROP OFF
10am-12pm – ON ICE (8 total hours)
12pm-12:30pm – PICK UP
Please read the Check In – Check Out Procedures
• Head Instructor Dan Gordon (Head Coach Pingree Prep School)
• All Instructors current/previous NCAA or Professional Level
• 8 total hours over four days
• 7:1 Instructor to player ratio (space is limited to 40 skaters)
• Improving the fundamental components of what makes a great hockey player.
• Skating stride, puck handling, shooting, and overall hockey competency.
• Our approach for teaching these skills will be challenging yet fun.
• Introduced to techniques that will make them better all-around players.
• Same training as a collegiate student – athlete
537 Highland St.
South Hamilton, MA
Dan, I never made it to a skills session, but I just watched the Blades first game and the kids were doing things I’ve never seen them do before. I witnessed one guy who couldn’t stop four years ago do a one-skate hockey stop on his inside skate. I couldn’t believe it. Thanks!!!