COST: SKATER $150 | GOALIE $75
AGES: BIRTH YEARS ’06-’11’s
8:30am-9am – DROP OFF
9am-10am – ON ICE
10am-11am – SNACK/COACHES CORNER
11am-12pm – ON ICE
12pm-12:30pm – PICK UP
Please read the Check In – Check Out Procedures
• Head Instructor Dan Gordon (Asst. Men’s Coach Endicott College)
• All Instructors current/previous NCAA or Professional Level
• Goalie Instruction provided by NCAA Coach or Professional player
• 8 total hours over four days
• 7:1 Instructor to player ratio (space is limited)
• Improving the fundamental components of what makes a great hockey player.
• Skating stride, puck handling, shooting, and overall hockey competency.
• Our approach for teaching these skills will be challenging yet fun.
• Introduced to techniques that will make them better all-around players.
• Same training as a collegiate student – athlete
Johnson Rink at Pingree School
537 Highland Street
Hamilton, MA 01982
Dan, I never made it to a skills session, but I just watched the Blades first game and the kids were doing things I’ve never seen them do before. I witnessed one guy who couldn’t stop four years ago do a one-skate hockey stop on his inside skate. I couldn’t believe it. Thanks!!!Mark T. 04' Dad