COST: SKATER $85
GOALIE $50 (No goalie instruction)
AGES: Mites, Squirts, PeeWees and Bantams
10:30 am-11 am – DROP OFF
11 am-12:20 pm – ON ICE
12:20 pm-12:40 pm – PICK UP
Please read the Check In – Check Out Procedures
• Head Instructor Dan Gordon (Asst. Men’s Coach Endicott College)
• All Instructors current/previous NCAA or Professional Level
• 7:1 Instructor to player ratio (space is limited)
• Improving the fundamental components of what makes a great hockey player.
• Skating stride, puck handling, shooting, and overall hockey competency.
• Our approach for teaching these skills will be challenging yet fun.
• Introduced to techniques that will make them better all-around players.
• Same training as a collegiate student – athlete
Raymond J Bourque Arena
300 Hale Street
Beverly, MA 01915
Dan, I never made it to a skills session, but I just watched the Blades first game and the kids were doing things I’ve never seen them do before. I witnessed one guy who couldn’t stop four years ago do a one-skate hockey stop on his inside skate. I couldn’t believe it. Thanks!!!